In episode 34, I talk with Byron Reese about technology and the future of humanity.
- Why most people in Silicon Valley think they’re machines - and why this is a good thing
- The meaning of Artificial Intelligence
- The difference between narrow AI (spot spam in your inbox) and general intelligence
We also talk about:
- How to adopt technology responsibly
- Why everyone is going to be vegetarian in the future
- Whether we’ve reached a saturation point with our intelligence? If so, what are the precautions we should be taking.
Technology magnifies human abilities. And in turn, it allows us to be more creative.
I’m so excited to bring you this episode.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org