Welcome to episode 29 of Season 3 of The Art of Humanity. My guest today is someone who has focused on the long -term. While pitching and sales funnels are sexy topics in the Internet marketing world, Mitch Joel focuses on longevity.
- The biggest transformation that's happening today in marketing and business.
- Why Mitch wakes up on fire trying to figure out what to read/know/do/today.
- Why he doesn't focus on SEO and instead focuses on longevity - emoting and connecting to his audience
- The dynamic between being a podcast host and being a speaker.
- The state of content marketing today
- Why he chooses not to write the typical marketing headlines and articles
- How businesses can learn from the music industry
- What the intersection of technology, art, marketing means for the state of journalism
Like what you hear? Leave a review in the iTunes store!
Please do not hesitate to reach out to me on LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, or email: email@example.com
Jessica Ann: https://www.jessicaannmedia.com/