Bryan Kramer is one of the world’s foremost leaders in the art and science of sharing, and has been credited with instigating the #H2H business movement in marketing and social. With over 300K social fans and followers, and an intimate understanding of the intricacies and interworking of both social technologies and social behaviors, Bryan is both a practitioner and authority on the subject.Bryan is also a renowned global speaker, consultant and trainer.
In this episode, Jessica Ann and Brian discuss:
- How Brian reinvented himself after 10 years of running a successful Silicon Valley marketing firm to get where he is today
- How social technologies are sparking the shift in human evolution
- Why emotional intelligence is increasingly valuable as our society progresses with robotic technology
- How we can better learn to blend digital technologies into our physical world - and the challenges that happen when we incorporate digital into the human experience. How can we rise above these challenges?
- How SMB's can produce experiences around their content
- The books that Bryan's reading